Bonus Recipe! Saffron Zulbia (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
I’m taking you on a culinary journey this week with some of my family favorites – each with a personal twist!
Some big news & updates: If you haven’t already noticed, my website got a make-over! The biggest 2 differences for you to take note of:
- You can now view a printer-friendly version of my recipes and even easily save them to a Pinterest & Yummly, or share with your friends on Facebook & Twitter for later viewing. This also means you will have access to a printer friendly version of all my grocery lists…yay!
- There is now a great SEARCH feature for easy recipe searching, and on my recipe page, you can search by category. For example, if you have a vegetarian guest coming over for dinner, you can search my vegetarian category. OR if you are looking for something sweet, you can hit the sweets category and will not be distracted by those healthy salads. Sound good?
Meat and Poultry:
- 1/2 lb. ground lamb
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 1 lb. vine tomatoes
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 small head romaine lettuce
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 4 multi-colored bell peppers
- 1 lb. persian cucumbers
- 2-3 radishes
- 2 lemons
- 2 jalapeños
- 2 bunches fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 small bunch dill
- 8-10 cloves garlic
- 1 large shallot
- 2 onions yellow or red
Pasta, Grains, Seeds, Nuts & Bread:
- 6-8 pitas
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 3/4 cup uncooked 10-minute farro or 1.5 cups any cooked grain
Canned & Frozen Goods:
- 1 15- oz. can of chickpeas
- 1 15- oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 container hummus
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- ground cumin
- ground corriander
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup matzo meal bread crumbs or potato chip crumbs
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- Sunday: Prepare your filling for the stuffed peppers.
- Monday: While your peppers are in the oven, make your falafel mixture for tomorrow.
- Tuesday: While your falafel is baking in the oven, marinade your chicken for tomorrow.
- Thursday: Use the rest of your romaine lettuce and the mixed greens for the fattoush salad.
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!