Monday: Flank Steak Soba Noodles with Bok Choy and Carrots
Tuesday: Ginger Scallion Ramen Noodles
Wednesday: Healthy-ish Chicken Parmesan with Pappardelle Noodles
I’ve got 4 different types of noodles for you to use this week…are you excited?!
This week we’re having a noodle overload! But it’s ok…they all bring something different to the table:
Soba: made from buckwheat
Pappardelle: egg noodles
Ramen: made from wheat or rice
Lasagne: made from regular flour
I promise you won’t even realize you’ve been eating noodles all week.
Don’t forget to check out the tips at the end. Have fun and let me know if you have any questions!
Meat and Poultry:
- 1 flank steak
- 6 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 1 egg
- 1 large head broccoli
- 4-6 heads baby bok choy
- 4 carrots
- 2 bunches scallions
- ~8 inches fresh ginger
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 20-26 oz. mozzarella
- 10-16 oz. ricotta
- 1 cup grated parmesan
Pasta, Grains, Seeds, Nuts & Bread:
- 1 lb. pasta I used pappardelle
- 1/2-1 lb. lasagne noodles
- 10 oz. Ramen noodles
- 10 oz. Soba noodles
Canned & Frozen Goods:
- 2 jars marinara
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- red pepper flakes
- brown sugar
- reduced sodium soy sauce
- anchovy oil/fish sauce/oyster sauce
- unseasoned rice vinegar
- sherry vinegar or marsala wine
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- flavorless oil like sunflower seed avocado, vegetable, or canola
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Optional: parsley for garnish on the chicken parmesan
- Optional: 2 tbsp sliced toasted almonds to garnish the soba noodles
- Sign up for my newsletter to get this grocery list in your inbox, free!
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips:
- Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of.
- Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips: This week has some quick, low-prep-time recipes, so not much meal prep is needed.
- Sunday: Chop up your veggies for the Soba Noodles and Ginger Scallion Noodles. You can even get your sauce prepped for the Soba Noodles today…just keep it in a sealed container in the fridge. Feel like getting your lasagne ready for the oven? I’d say it’s a great idea! Also, if you feel like making your own marinara, use this recipe!
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!