Monday: Whole Roasted Snapper Tacos
Tuesday: Quick & Simple Veggie Soup
Wednesday: Orange & Bell Pepper Chicken Traybake with Sweet Potatoes
Thursday: Veggie Zoodle Stir Fry
Bonus Recipe! 3-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles just in time for Valentines Day! (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
Feeling veggie deficient?!
That ALWAYS happens to me in the wintertime, so here are some veggie-rich recipes to get you going. We need our veggies! And frozen substitutes are always welcome.
Don’t forget to check out the tips at the end. Have fun and let me know if you have any questions!
Meat and Poultry:
- 1, 2- lb. snapper baracuda, or trout, gutted
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs OR 1 whole chicken
- 1 orange
- 2-3 limes
- 1 bunch broccolini broccoli, or broccoli rabe
- 6-7 zucchini
- 1 cup snow peas
- 6 bell peppers
- 5 inches ginger
- 4 stocks of celery
- 1-1.5 lbs sweet potatoes + 1 large potato
- 1 bunch scallions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 red onions
Pasta, Grains, Seeds, Nuts & Bread:
- 8-10 small tortillas corn or flour
Canned & Frozen Goods:
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- herbes de provence
- red pepper flakes
- chilli powder
- hot sauce!
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sake
- brown sugar
- 2 bouillon cube or 2 tsp better than bouillon vegetable or chicken
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley for garnish on the soup
- cilantro for garnish on the tacos
- Sign up for my newsletter to get this grocery list in your inbox, free!
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips: This week has some quick, low-prep-time recipes, so not much meal prep is needed.
- Monday: Chop your veggies for the soup tomorrow.
- Tuesday: Chop your bell peppers, orange, and sweet potatoes for dinner tomorrow while your soup is cooking. Keep in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Wednesday: If you’re spiralizing your zucchini, get it out of the way today while your chicken is in the oven. You can also prep your other veggies for the stir fry.
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!