This week’s menu:
Monday: Citrus Thyme Salmon with Pesto Pasta
Tuesday: Orange & Bell Pepper Chicken Traybake (Recipe video included)
Wednesday: Soba Noodles Stir Fry with Edamame, Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, & Baby Bells
Thursday: Basil Mozzarella Pizza
Bonus Recipe: Tarragon & Fennel Scotch Cured Salmon – It’s salmon season, and making lox is MUCH easier than you think.(Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
This week’s meal plan is so very delicious without all the fuss…how does that sound to you? Each of these dishes are packed with flavor, and take minimal time in the kitchen. I know we all could use some more of that!
Make sure you take a look at the grocery list, shortcuts, & meal prep tips at the end, they’re help ensure you don’t unnecessarily waste any time.
Happy salmon season!
Meat, Poultry, & Seafood:
- 1.5 lb. sockeye salmon filet
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 oranges
- 8 oz. sweet baby bell peppers + 2 large bell peppers
- 1-2 Thai chilis OR sub 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 small bunch lemon thyme
- 12 oz. fresh basil
- 16 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1 small bunch scallions
- 1-1.5 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp fresh ginger
- 11-12 cloves garlic
Pasta, Grains, Bread, Nuts, Seeds:
- 1 lb. pasta
- 4 bundles soba noodles
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- ~8 oz mozzarella
- ~16 oz. frozen edamame in pods
Cans & Jars:
- 1/2 jar pizza sauce
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- all purpose flour
- 1 gram of dry yeast
- 1/2 cup sake
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp herbes de provence
- flavorless oil like sunflower seed or canola
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
Tips & Shortcuts:
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Shortcuts & Tips:
- Buy pre-made pizza dough instead of making your own, just remove the flour & yeast from the list.
- Daily meal prep tips:
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!