Monday: Lamb Stuffed Picquillo Peppers with Avocado Crema and Sprouted Brown Rice
Tuesday: Mezze Platter with Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus
Wednesday: Gondi with Basmati Rice
Thursday: Corn, Tomato, & Basil Mozarella Bruschetta
Bonus Recipe: Super Green Tropical Smoothie Bowl to help keep you cool this weekend! (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
Do you LOVE having a bunch of appetizers for dinner? It just might be my favorite thing. One large platter in the center of the table, a glass of wine, and everyone sharing delicious food & conversations…you in?
Make sure you take a look at the meal prep tips at the end, they’re help ensure you don’t waste any unnecessary time.
Meat, Poultry, & Seafood:
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. ground chicken or dark meat turkey or beef
- 2-3 chicken legs for the stock OR 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 avocados
- 3 ears fresh corn
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 apples I used granny smith, but pick your favorite
- 2 plums or other stone fruit
- 1 cup cherries or berries
- 1 lb. fresh figs
- 2-3 limes
- 1 large bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 fresh jalapeño
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
Pasta, Grains, Bread, Nuts, Seeds:
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs matzo meal or panko
- 1 baguette
- 8 small flatbreads
- 1 1/2 cups sprouted brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
- 1 cup almonds
- 8 dried dates or apricots
- 6 oz. chickpea flour
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs panko or matzo meal
Canned and Jarred Goods:
- 2 14-16- oz can chickpeas
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 cup your favorite jam
- 1/2 lb. canned stuffed grape leaves
- 1/2 lb. mixed olives
- 12 piquillo peppers ~14 oz jar
- 8 oz. small mozzarella balls
- 6 oz. goat brie or sub. your favorite cheese
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- ground cumin
- ground corriander
- red pepper flakes
- flavorless oil like sunflower seed or canola
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- flavorless oil like canola or sunflower seed
- 2-3 bay leaves
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
The perfect way to keep yourself cool this weekend!
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- Monday: Start your rice before you get going on your lamb. If you have extra time, make your hummus for tomorrow.
- There aren’t many tips this week because some of these dinners are just that simple!
Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!