Tuesday: Hash Brown Cake with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
Wednesday: Savory Miso Oatmeal
Thursday: Avocado Egg on Toast
Bonus Recipe! Cinnamon Rolls! (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
Do you love breakfast for dinner as much as me?!
Well, I’ve got 4 of my favorites on this week’s meal plan and they each satisfy a slightly different craving…and I threw in some cinnamon rolls to top it all off. You’re welcome!
Don’t forget to check out the tips at the end. Have fun and let me know if you have any questions!
Meat and Poultry:
- 12 eggs
- 8-10 oz. smoked salmon
- 2/3 lb. tomatoes I used vine tomatoes
- 1 bunch kale
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 lb. mushrooms shitake and matsuke are my favorite
- 3 avocados
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 radishes
- 2 shallots
- 5 scallions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 russet potatoes
Pasta, Grains, Seeds, Nuts & Bread:
- 3/4 cup steel cut oats
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 4 slices artisan bread like sourdough
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 8- oz. cream cheese
Canned & Frozen Goods:
- 1 can black beans
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- 1-2 tbsp miso paste
- chili powder
- chili oil use this recipe or buy in store
- flavorless oil like sunflower seed oil or canola oil
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- Sunday: Make your ranchero sauce for the huevos rancheros to save you a little time on Monday. It keeps well in the fridge in a sealed container for 3-5 days.
- Tuesday: If you’re in the mood, you can cook your oats ahead of time to save time for tomorrow’s dinner.
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!