Monday: Citrus Thyme Salmon with Pesto Pasta
Tuesday: Avocado Toast with Arugula Salad
Wednesday: Lemon Pepper Game Hens with Summer Farro
Thursday: Fig, Pesto, & Arugula Pizza (Make your own dough with this simple recipe!)
Bonus Recipe: Sour Cherry Shrub – Calling all cocktail, kombucha, preservers, and soda fans! I’ve got a sour cherry shrub that is sure to knock your socks off! (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
There’s a change of pace in the air!
For some is back to school shopping and coming home from summer vacations, and others it’s winding down from all the late summer nights, dinner parties, and cocktail hours…either way, I know you’re in need of a meal plan this week to help you reset for the week ahead!
Make sure you take a look at the meal prep tips at the end, they’re help ensure you don’t waste any unnecessary time.
Make sure you take a look at the meal prep tips at the end, they’re help ensure you don’t waste any time.
Meat, Poultry, & Seafood:
- 1.5 lb. Copper River sockeye salmon filet
- 2 cornish game hens
- 4 eggs
- 2 radishes
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 2 avocados
- 1 small bunch lemon thyme
- 3 chive flowers optional
- 2 cups packed arugula
- 1 lb. fresh figs
- 7-8 cups packed basil 10 oz. with stems
- 10 heriloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 ear of corn
- 5 cloves garlic
Pasta, Grains, Bread, Nuts, Seeds:
- 4 slices artisan bread 1 small boule will be plenty
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup farro I use 10-minute farro
- 1 lb. pasta
- Pizza dough for 4 pizzas If you are making your own pizza dough, use this recipe and add all purpose flour, and dry yeast to your list
- 16 oz. mozarella
- 1 cup parmesan
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp miso paste OR vegetable/chicken bouillon OR stock
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- Monday: Make a double batch of pesto. Save half the pesto for the pizza on Thursday, and 1 tbsp of pesto for your summer farro on Wednesday night. Keep in a sealed container in the fridge. If you are making your own pizza dough, MAKE YOUR PIZZA DOUGH today!
- Tuesday: Prep your pizza dough for the fridge. See recipe.
- Thursday: Take your pizza dough out of the fridge 1 hour before dinner. Preheat oven 30 minutes before dinner.
Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!