Monday: Sumac Roasted Lamb with Simple Salad
Tuesday: Pasta with Basil, Tomato, Arugula, and Pine Nuts
Wednesday: One Pot Tomato Basil Chicken
Thursday: Panzanella Salad with Radishes, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Feta, Arugula, & Pumpkin Seeds
Bonus Recipe: Hojicha Gelato – Because it’s my favorite and I can’t get enough of it! (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
Did you know I’m going on Instagram LIVE all week? To celebrate hitting 10K followers on Instagram I’ll be going on live this week to cook up this meal plan TOGETHER…are you in?? All you have to do is use the grocery list below to shop over the weekend, and we’ll be cooking together all week.
Make sure you take a look at the meal prep tips at the end, they’re help ensure you don’t waste any time.
Meat, Poultry, & Seafood:
- 2 racks of lamb
- 4 chicken leg quarters leg and thigh connected
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 8 cups lettuce/spinach/arugula + 2 cups packed arugula
- 4-6 radishes
- 2 persian cucumbers
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb. vine tomatoes
- 2-2.5 lb. red and yellow cherry tomatoes 2-3 pints
- 2 bunches of basil
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 whole garlic bulb + 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 medium shallot
Pasta, Grains, Bread, Nuts, Seeds:
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup pepitos aka pumpkin seeds
- 1 small boule artisan bread ball
Canned and Jar Goods:
- 2 cans cannelini beans
- 2 peperoncino peppers not 2 jars, just 2 peppers
- 8 oz. feta
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- 3 tbsp sumac
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
My favorite ice cream and I’ve been making it on repeat all summer.
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- NO prep ahead tips this week…the recipes are THAT EASY! If you want, you can get all your ingredients for Wednesday’s One Pot Tomato Basil Chicken in the pot the night before or morning of.
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!
Saveur Magazine just opened their 2018 blog award nominations and I would be so grateful if you could head over there and vote for me. It would really mean the world. I started this blog about a year and a half ago. It has been my get-away from all things crazy going on and I just love doing it. I just love getting to share my recipes, meal plans, and passion for food with all of you.
Here is the site: https://www.saveur.com/blog-awards-nominations-2018
Enter my website: www.proportionalplate.com
Select a category (you pick) and fill out the rest of the form. It shouldn’t take more than 2-3 minutes.
THANK YOU so, so much for taking the time to read this…Wish me luck!