Monday: Garlic & Herb Lamb with Simple Salad
Tuesday: Chickpea Curry with Farro
Wednesday: Chicken Kabobs Pitas with Homemade Hummus & Israeli Salad
Thursday: Simple Garden Salad
Bonus Recipe: Stay hydrated this week with this simple Aloe Water (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
It’s getting warm out and I’m craving some healthy, satisfying meals. These quick and delicious recipes will keep it fresh and filling all week long.
Don’t forget to check out the tips at the end. Have fun and let me know if you have any questions 🙂
Meat, Poultry, & Seafood:
- 2 racks of lamb OR 8 lamb chops
- 1.5 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce
- 10 cups mixed greens lettuce
- 4 large vine tomatoes
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1.5 lb. Persian cucumbers
- 1 large or 2 medium carrots
- 3 lemons
- 3 radishes
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- ~2-inches of fresh ginger
- 12-15 cloves garlic
- 2 yellow onions
Pasta, Grains, and Bread:
- 1.5 cups farro I use 10-minute farro
- 4-6 pitas
- 4-6 oz. goat cheese or feta
Canned and jarred goods:
- 3 15- oz. cans chickpeas
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- Herbes de Provence
- garam masala
- curry powder
- red pepper flakes
- balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
NOTE: If you don't feel like making your own hummus, a chicken, feel free to grab a container of some hummus at the grocery store. (Remove 1 can chickpeas, 1 lemon, tahini, and paprika from the list.)
NOTE: If you don’t feel like making your own hummus, a chicken, feel free to grab a container of some hummus at the grocery store. (Remove 1 can chickpeas, 1 lemon, tahini, and paprika from the list.)
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- Monday: If you double the ingredients for the dressing that goes on the lamb and make sure not to contaminate it with raw lamb, you can use that as your dressing.
- Tuesday: While your chickpeas and farro are cooking, marinade your chicken kabobs for tomorrow. You can also make the israeli salad and hummus tonight…just keep in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!