Monday: Korean Style Beef Ribs with Mushrooms
Tuesday: Mushroom & Pea Risotto
Wednesday: Mushroom & Jalapeño Pizza
Thursday: Frittata with Dandelion Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, and Mushrooms
Bonus Recipe: Oatmeal Raisin Ghee Cookies – Made with ghee, raisins, and oats…that makes them healthy, right? Well, that’s what I told myself and opted to have them for breakfast. No shame, no regrets. (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
Nothing wrong with some carbs…am I right?!
I’m in need of some comfort food, and lucky for us, ALL the veggies are in season. So let’s get our veggies to enhance this comfort food menu this week!
Make sure you take a look at the meal prep tips at the end, they’re help ensure you don’t waste any time.
Meat, Poultry, & Seafood:
- 2 1/2 lbs. Korean style beef short ribs - sliced long see photo below
- 6-8 eggs
- 3 1/2 lbs. mushrooms - I used a combination of 1.5 lbs. crimini 1 lb. shitake, and 1 lb. oyster and matsutake...you pick!
- 1 bunch dandelion greens
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 Serrano pepper thinly sliced
- 2-3 jalapeños
- ~2 4" fingers of ginger
- 2-3 or 1 very large shallot
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1 medium onion
- 8-12 cloves garlic
Pasta, Grains, Bread, Nuts, Seeds:
- 1 1/2 cup arborio rice
- Canned and Jar Goods:
- 1/2 jar marinara or 1 jar pizza sauce
- ~3 cups chicken or vegetable stock works
- ~8 oz mozzarella
- 1/4-1/2 cup parmesan
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup frozen peas
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- 1/2 bottle dry white wine I use white bordeaux
- 500 grams bread flour or all purpose 3 3/4 cups
- 1 gram active dry yeast 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
Made with ghee, raisins, and oats…that makes them healthy, right? Well, that’s what I told myself and opted to have them for breakfast. No shame, no regrets.
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!