Salad with carbs…that’s my kinda salad!
Panzanella Salad with Mustard-Lemon Dressing, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Feta, Arugula, and Pepitos
Salad with carbs...that's my kinda salad!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- Leftover bread try this artisan bread recipe, cut into large cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half or quartered
- 1 english cucumber peeled and chopped
- 8 oz. feta
- 8 cups lettuce/spinach/arugula
- 1/4 cup pepitos aka pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
For the croutons, preheat to 350F, drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake ~10 minutes until they start to brown.
For the dressing, mix the ingredients until emulsified. I like to shake them in a jar.
Assemble your salad by adding all the ingredients to a large serving bowl. Top with the dressing and serve!