This salad just screams SUMMER! Strawberries are in season and I am going crazy over them. And these ingredients go together like you wouldn’t believe!
Strawberry Balsamic Spinach Salad with Toasted Almonds
- 7 -8 cups fresh baby spinach washed, dried and stems removed (or ~2 bunches regular spinach)
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese or goat cheese
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- optional: 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together to emulsify.
For the salad, just add all the ingredients together. If you are using regular (not baby) spinach, rip the leaves so they are bite sized. Toss in the dressing or drizzle and serve!