Monday: Yakitori Chicken with Quick Pickled Cucumber Salad and Asparagus
Tuesday: Ginger Scallion Noodles with Broccoli and Carrots
Wednesday: Tofu Spring Rolls
Thursday: Tossed Green Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Bonus Recipe: Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl – A weekend bonus recipe to help you through this heat wave! (Ingredients not included in grocery list.)
I’m in the mood for summer food!
I’m craving these recipes right now, and the only way to satisfy that craving is to put them on this meal plan…delicious food, coming right up!
Make sure you take a look at the meal prep tips at the end, they’re help ensure you don’t waste any time.
Meat, Poultry, & Seafood:
- 1 1/2-2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 heads romaine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 5 large carrots
- 2 english cucumbers
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime
- 2 bunch of scallions
- 1 pint sprouts
- 1 small purple cabbage
- 1 large head broccoli
- ~5" fresh ginger root
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 shallot
Pasta, Grains, Bread, Nuts, Seeds:
- 10 oz. ramen noodles
Canned and Jar Goods:
- 1 can black beans or kidney beans
- 1 can chickpeas
Spices, Oils, Etc:
- 1/2 cup mirin
- soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sake
- brown sugar
- 1 bouillon cube or 1 tsp better than bouillon
- 1 bag of rice paper wrappers
- 1 lb. tofu
- 1 tsp. sherry vinegar or marsala wine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- flavorless oil like sunflower seed or canola
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
A weekend bonus recipe to help you through this heat wave!
- Before anything else: go through the grocery list and cross off anything you already have at home.
- Weekend Meal Prep Tips: Grocery shop! Wash your veggies and put them back in the refrigerator so you don’t have to worry about it the day of. Keep herbs in water like you would with flowers.
- Daily Meal Prep Tips:
- Sunday: If you have the time, make your yakitori sauce today. Will save you a ton of time tomorrow.
- Monday: If you have extra time while your chicken is cooking, you can chop up your broccoli and carrots for tomorrow.
- Tuesday: Dinner is super quick to make, so if you want to get ahead for tomorrow, you can chop your veggies and make your peanut sauce.
- Wednesday: If you manage to get your family to roll their own spring rolls, you can make your poppy seed dressing for dinner tomorrow, tonight!
- Contact me if you have any questions or if something didn’t turn out quite the way you expected!